Business Sales New Zealand
Sick of working for someone else, ambitious and want more from life? Then buy a business
Get the right start! NZ Business Sales helps you choose the right type of business for sale opportunity by looking at an industry with which you're both familiar and understand, and that matches your skills and experience. Before you buy look at lots of NZ Business Sales in New Zealand
IN BUYING AN EXISTING BUSINESS YOU’LL GET:
- A customer base - with cash flow from day one.
- Accepted products and/or services. They have already been developed and accepted.
- Experienced and skilled staff who understand the business.
- Systems that keep the customers coming and the cash flowing in.
- History - the business operates and will have financial records on its performance.
Check out our New Zealand Business for Sale Opportunities on Business Sales NZ
HAVE A BUSINESS FOR SALE?
RESOLUTION OPTIONS INCLUDE:
Negotiation - Disputing parties discuss and attempt to resolve the dispute between themselves, without any third party assistance.
Mediation Services - An independent person assists the parties quickly & cost effectively to discuss the issues in dispute and resolution options. A legally binding agreement is usually prepared at the end of the mediation setting out the matters agreed by the parties.
Arbitration - An independent arbitrator makes a decision (after considering all of the evidence presented by the parties) called an "award", which is final and legally binding.
Expert Determination - An expert investigates the issues and then makes a determination on the issues in dispute. The expert acts within the terms of reference set out by the parties.